EHS Management Software & Reporting System
Record, track, and trend workplace safety data.
Our EHS Management suite helps you save time, improve safety, and avoid fines.
A More Effective Way to Manage Safety Data
Spend less time on EHS reporting, paperwork and other administrative tasks. Spend more time in the field conducting the right safety training activities. Detailed EHS data provides the insight needed to work on trouble areas and to improve the conditions and behaviors of your workforce.
Easily Record Incidents & Perform Detailed EHS Incident Investigations
Use the app to collect relevant incident data on the go, with or without an internet connection.
- Complete workplace incident reports on the go with easy-to-use reporting forms
- Record and track near misses and vehicle accidents, as well as employee and contractor injuries
- Conduct detailed safety incident investigations
Collect & Submit OSHA Recordkeeping Data
Quickly determine if a workplace incident is OSHA reportable or recordable. Easily create regulatory reports.
- By answering a few short questions, you can determine if a workplace incident is OSHA reportable or recordable
- Create regulatory reports including OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 logs and DOT Vehicle Accident Registers
- Easily export recordkeeping data in order to comply with all OSHA recordkeeping rules
Make More Informed EHS Decisions
Understand trends, perform root cause analysis, and assign corrective actions. Record and log EHS activities, including hazards, inspections, and behavior based safety observations.
- Customizable reports allow you to analyze incident trends to better understand their causes
- Track common data points as well your own custom fields
- Easily assign corrective actions to prevent future incidents
Analyze both Leading & Lagging Safety Indicators
Calculate Days Away Restricted Transfer (DART) Rate, Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR), or track your own safety key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Calculate your organization's incident rates in real time
- Senior executives, managers, front-line employees, and safety professionals can create their own personalized dashboard views
- Rates can be reviewed and compared by month, department, facility, or location